- You aren't limited to styles when trying on gowns since there are new designs every season!
- Since you're placing an order on a brand new dress, it will be in pristine condition
- Measurements are taken to order a gown closest to your size. There's no need to worry about altering a gown two sizes too big
- Some designers give options to customize parts of the dress when ordering. It'd be awesome to make the dress to match your personal style (:
- Getting a gown off-the-rack means massive savings! You'll be paying a less for a similar gown at a much higher price
- You have a gown to begin alterations right away. This is important if you have a short timeline with a wedding coming up within the next few months
- Aside from cleaning, alterations (hem and bustle) will be about the same as purchasing a new dress
- Nobody will know you didn't purchase a brand new dress unless you tell them (;
Our gorgeous bride, Olivia is newly married and boy does she have some amazing photos from her big day! She wore an ivory lace gown with a low back and a customized halter neckline. The dramatic open back is one of our favorite gown elements and we think that Olivia had the absolutely perfect gown for her! Congratulations to a beautiful bride and groom- we couldn't be happier for you!